TREK NAAR PHU
This great trek at the foot of the Annapurna follows an infrequent route to explore the secret valley of Naar Phu and its Tibetan villages.
Hikers in love with preserved and wild spaces, the Naar Phu valley, one of the trans-Himalayan communication routes to Tibet, has recently been opened to tourism.
After crossing rice fields and forests, we climb towards the domain of the high mountains. The glaciers are very close. Arriving in Metha, Chako, Kyang and Phu, dry stone villages, chortens, prayer flags fluttering in the winds punctuate an altitude desert under Tibetan influence. We leave the Naar valley by crossing the Kang La, at 5,322m above sea level. Up there spread out before our eyes the Annapurna massif and the Manaslu massif.
- The passage of the Kang La pass and its point of view on the Himalayas
- The variety of landscapes and ethnic groups on this great trek off the beaten track
- The isolated Naar Phu valley and the authentic villages of Naar and hilltop village of Phu gaon of Tibetan culture.
For your next trek with us in the Himalayas, travel light and aware: Base Camp offers you a biodegradable soap made in Nepal, to leave no trace ...
- 4 nights at the Holy Himalaya hotel or similar in BB
- Trek full board in Lodge according to itinerary
- English speaking trekking guide for the whole trek
- 1 porter for 2 pax during trek (25kg in total)
- ACAP TIMS trek permit
- Staff insurance
- Special permit from Naar and Phu (90 US $ / person from 2 people)
What's not included
- Nepal visa to be obtained at the airport ($ 30 + Photos)
- International flight
- Compulsory repatriation insurance
- Tips, personal expenses and equipment, drinks, hot showers, recharging of batteries during the trek etc.